The European Commission allocates € 1 million to Ukraine for support at the national level, student IT innovation and entrepreneurship within three years.
This support is provided by the structural measures in the framework of TEMPUS «National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship».
The main objectives of this project is to stimulate synergy between educational programs, research projects and business innovation.
The meeting three Tempus project’s Teams: «National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship» (NEFESIE), Berufliche und unternehmerische Selbständigkeit durch ... durch Entrepreneurship-Erziehung und Gründungsberatung (BUSEEG), A Methodology for the Formation of Highly Qualified Engineers at Masters Level in the Design and Development of Advanced Industrial Informatics Systems (MEDIS) took place in Odessa National Polytechnic University December 15, 2015 and in Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics December 25, 2015.
Project teams exchanged the results achieved, and found a common interest in further cooperation, namely:
- Implementation of innovation's spirit in the training of IT specialists;;
- Using the adaptation's methods of training modules specific for curriculum;
- Using the methodology of evaluation of the implementation of training modules;
- Using training and methodological support of education of entrepreneurial spirit in universities for students of different specialties;
- Using the consulting business centers and business counseling for university graduates and with the support of Chambers of Commerce;
- Expansion of teacher training universities in economics and economic didactics with the goal to support the entrepreneurial spirit of education at universities and centers of excellence of educators.
All the results of the projects are aimed at creating a system of education for innovation and entrepreneurial students and teachers activity with the development and implementation of appropriate courses in high schools (curricula and the Master standard).
Therefore, the results of these projects are very important for the development of innovation and entrepreneurship among students of higher educational institutions of Ukraine and further cooperation between participants in these projects is aimed at cooperation.
Today, the role of Ukrainian universities not only in skills training, but also in the production of innovative ideas and personnel, creating entrepreneurs who are able to implement innovative ideas into production. So the results of this meeting are relevant to universities in Ukraine as a whole.