Wider Objective of the project
The overall objectives of this project are to promote the synergy between academic programs, research expertise and businesses innovation in Ukraine. This will be achieved by instantiation of the knowledge triangle with emphasis on a student-centered structure based on innovation and entrepreneurship.
Specific Objectives of the project
The specific objective of this structural measure project is to promote the synergy between academic programs, research expertise and businesses in Ukraine. This can be achieved by instantiation of the knowledge triangle with emphasis on a student-centered structure based on innovation and enterpreneurship. The goals to be achieved with this project are:
- Identification of the best models and frameworks for university – company cooperation.
- Development of an infrastructure that enables the sustainability of a new ecosystem of university-company cooperation.
- Development of a web portal called Virtual Innovative Space to maintain contacts between students, companies and universities as well as to enable knowledge transfer between the actors.
- To influence the national standard for IT education in Ukraine.
- To develop and deliver new course on innovation and entrepreneurship for Ukrainian staff and students.
1. Innovation and entrepreneurship power in Ukrainian Universities.
2. Guidelines for solutions and support of Knowledge triangle at a national level.
3. Eco-system building for students' innovation and entrepreneurship.
4. IT services for students innovation and entrepreneurship.
5. National standard for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in IT master education.
6. Innovation in action: Knowledge transfer pilot activities.