Within the framework of the Tempus project NEFESIE in Kharkiv National University of
Radioelectronics (Ukraine ) 10 September 2013 – the Festival “Leap2future”was held.
The main goal of that Festival is knowledge sharing among IT-students about innovations
and entrepreneurship in IT, about best case practices of International company-university
cooperation, Implementation of innovation and entrepreneurship education content (as
mandatory courses) into a selection of subjects: Software Engineering, Software Systems and
Electrical Engineering Standards.
The main discussions were about:
- How to Search ideas
- What is successful team
- Ideas Location
- Prototype ideas
- How to present the startup in WWW
Key speakers of the Festival:
- Prof. Hans Lundbergs - professional passion is nascent entrepreneurship in liminal practices
constituted of hybrid logics or increasingly under influence thereof.
- prof.Carlos Cerqueira is the Innovation Director at Instituto Pedro Nunes, the technology
transfer institution form Coimbra University.
- Eugen Shpik - CEO in TopTechPhoto
- George Knabbe - СEO Startup Creation
- Sergiy Omelianenko – business trainer
- Dr. Markus Helfert is Head of Business Informatics and a Lecturer (Tenured) in
Information Systems at Dublin City University
- Vitaliy Stapropolskiy - СЕО of Voomy IT-park in Kharkiv
Video link to festival: