The Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics in March 20, 2014 held VII International business forum about “Problems and prospects of development of innovation activity in Ukraine”.
In this meeting participated Ilona Revenchuk (Kharkiv), Oleksandr Martinuk (Odessa) consortium partners of Tempus project “National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students’ Innovation and Entrepreneurship” NEFESIE.
The purpose of the meeting is to consolidate the intellectual resources to accelerate innovation development of Ukraine on the basis of partnership and cooperation between entrepreneurs, investors, government, scientists and educators.
The aim of the meeting is to consolidate the intellectual resources for accelerate innovation development of Ukraine on the basis of partnership and cooperation between entrepreneurs, investors, government, scientists and educators.
The discussion was conducted in the following areas:
- Trends innovation infrastructure in Ukraine;
- The problems of organizational, legal and financial support for innovation activities of enterprises;
- International scientific and technical exchanges and innovation cooperation;
- Priorities and tools development for innovation potential of enterprises;
- Innovative development of commercial activities;
- Business planning and commercialization of innovative projects;
- Object protection of an intelligent property.
As part of the project team NEFESIE, introduced:
- the methodology for improving national framework and models of student innovation and entrepreneurship activities in universities;
- recommendation for frameworks and models for universities working with innovation together with companies in the IT sector;
- recommendation for frameworks and models for a national set of rules for establishing, organization and evaluating activities of students' start ups in the IT sector.
At the meeting were representatives from Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, State Agency on Science, Innovations and Informatization of Ukraine, The Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Institute for Economics and Forecasting, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Academy of Technological Science of Ukraine, Ukrainian Business Incubators and Innovation Centers Association, Belarus State Economic University, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova.
The general manager of the project: Dr.ArianitKurti, Assistant Professor Linnaeus University, e-mail: arianit.kurti @ lnu.se, telephone +46 (0) 470-70 83 75.
Project Coordinator in Ukraine: Ph.D. Tatiana Shatovska, associate professor of Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics, e-mail: email@example.com, phone +380577021646
Internet resources concerning the project
Official web site of the project http://tempus.nung.edu.ua
The projects in the social media https://www.facebook.com/nefesie
The consortium consists of Linnaeus University, Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, Odessa National Polytechnic University, Lviv Polytechnic National University, The Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Vinnytsia national technical university, Instituto Pedro Nunes, Dublin City University, Oxford Brookes University, IKEA AB, Sigma Ukraine LLC, Yuzhnoye State Design Office
Tempus is a program of the European Union, which supports the modernization of higher education in the partner countries of Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Western Balkans and the Mediterranean mainly through university cooperation projects.